ANNOUNCING THE ASIA CHAPTER
SUMMARY OF CHAPTER GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To establish sustainable network of active members of Design Society to promote Design Society activities in Asia design community including academia and industry.
- To foster collaboration in design research, education and practices in Asia with connecting to the other active communities of Design Society.
- To construct design knowledge infrastructure to introduce and apply global design knowledge in Asia and to create and disseminate Asia-specific design knowledge.
- To develop strong connection between design research community with industry reflecting Asia-specific organizational and cultural aspects.
- To improve design education in Asia at all levels with enhancements in regional and global collaboration.
- To continuously provide superb forum for design research and education in Asia through diverse events and publications.